Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Viva la Nails sample pack is here!

    Two days ago I received my sample pack from Viva la Nails. I ordered it last week, on Thursday, so it arrived pretty quick :) I paid only a £2.95 S&H fee.
    I received some water decals, some stickers, glitter, some crushed shells & co. I had to look them up on the site, because it doesn't say what they are (I wish they did)
    So, here's what I got:


    And now for some detailed pictures:

     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

    I think they are great and I will try them as soon as possible. 
    Do you like them? What do you think? Did you use Viva la Nails products before?

Post Title

→

My Viva la Nails sample pack is here!


Post URL

→

https://jessica-dorrell-pictures.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-viva-la-nails-sample-pack-is-here.html


Visit Jessica Dorrell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive