Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Make me even MORE beautiful

    I had a few things left from yesterday ladies. I couldn't put everything on one blog because it would get too big...so here goes for today, another day of jewelry, a few skins, hair and some lovely shoes and bags :)Fairy Tail has a great gift at their store from the Black Butler Hunt. It is a jewel eyepatch. You have to find a cute rabbit with an eyepatch to get this gift but I am sure you will succeed in finding it.
    Fairy Tail also has a LOT of very special and very beautiful group gifts (joining is free). WOW, amazing...I love the bow necklace, the bow is color change !




    The next skin is a gift at the Moldavia skin and it is a gift by sYs. It has yellow lipstick and eyeshadow and it doesn't look that good on my shape because my lips are smaller than the skins one. But it is a LOVELY skin and I am sure on your shape it will look GREAT!
    The next skin is by Nekojita. It costs 1 L$ but WOW it is worth it !
    Sorry Asia also has a skin hidden in a peanut from the Squirrel'd away hunt. Find it to get this lovely skin with opened lips.
    Bare Sensual has a new release, this lovely skin is called Sensual Moxie. It is NOT FREE.
    DIVA has it's second aniversary and they are giving away the most lovely hair. It is a fatpack in all colors and it includes a color change scarf around your shoulders.
    They have renovated the shop and the lucky boards are next to the aniversary gift and I got some lovely hair from their lucky boards too. All the bows are color and texture change.





    I am wearing the DIVA hair and scarf with the gift I got at the lucky board at Sabbia. Doesn't that look great?

    I got some more hair at Bishwair. The style is called Veneza.
    And I got this new release by BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich). It is not free, but it is great hair. BDR has an outlet section too.

    These sexy shoes are a dollarbie (1 L$) at Eluzion. They come in many colors but only the teal one is 1 L$.
    And these shoes are a gift by R2 in the TOSL hunt. Find the tray with the waiter on it and YAY new shoes for you !!
    These very cute boots are a gift by Pelletria Morresey. As a matter of fact they have a LOT of gifts, shoes, bags and sunglasses. AND they have 2 lucky boards too. So really worth to take a look ladies.
    The very cute dress I am wearing is a 60 L$ item this week at Sascha's Design.
    The purple set, bag, sunglasses and shoes is from the lucky board.







     Happy shopping ladies !!!

Post Title

→

Make me even MORE beautiful


Post URL

→

https://jessica-dorrell-pictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/make-me-even-more-beautiful.html


Visit Jessica Dorrell for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive